HomeofShanghai Housing Shanghai seeks an Online Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of the Team and to work closely with the Sales Manager, Consultants, Company Director and Web Developers to realize the online marketing strategy.
The role of Online Marketing Specialist will encompass contributing to the marketing strategy specifically from an online and social media perspective, being responsible for the brand’s websites, social media and online presence.
You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and motivation. Our team is like a family and we have a great office atmosphere, while we work hard we also help each other and rely on each other.
- Responsible for www.homeofshanghai.com including developing new ideas and integrating CRM functions
- Attracting organic traffic from search engines
- Optimizing conversions on existing pages
- Clear reporting on traffic
- Responsible for HomeofShanghai Housing global online and social media presence
- Community Management: Animating communities on social networks eg Facebook Groups
- Video marketing: Knowing how to attract traffic using videos as a marketing tool if possible
- Building a brand newsletter in order to create customer loyalty
- Advertising on Google Adwords and other online locations
- Social media copy writing and writing Articles about selected properties, areas and developments
- Own Website planning and coordination project. Keep track of developer work and suitability.
- Organization Relationships: Report to Company director and communicate with IT, marketing specialists, graphic designers, copywriters across the organization. Develop working relationship with all relevant functions.
- Conversion-driven individual with a strong interest in Web Marketing, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, A/B testing, UX improvement, and Emailing strategies
- Passionate about Internet marketing and willing to stay up to date with the latest trend and algorithm updates
- Creative as a marketer, setting up trends rather than just following
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Native English speaker, Mandarin is an advantage but not necessary
- Must be able to manage several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to comfortably and masterfully promote, discuss, and develop products and topics concerning all aspects of real estate in Shanghai
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred (Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Journalism)
- Minimum 1 year related online /social media experience
- Knowledge/understanding of marketing and creative process
- Web Project management skills
- Experience in CMS usage (WordPress, OpenCart, etc.) necessary
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with MailChimp is a plus
- Working knowledge of Real Estate Market or similar environment a plus
- Most importantly the applicant must be willing to learn through training documents we will provide and must be motivated.
please contact us via email@example.com. and mark out your earliest possible date of join.