HomeofShanghai Housing Shanghai seeks an Property Marketing Intern to be an integral part of the Team and to work closely with the Online Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Consultants, Company Director and Web Developers to realize the online marketing strategy.
The role of Property Marketing Intern will encompass contributing to the marketing strategy specifically from an online and social media perspective, being responsible for the companies property listings.
You will be given the opportunity to show your skills and motivation. Our team is like a family and we have a great office atmosphere, while we work hard we also help each other and rely on each other.
- Property Management
- Client brief management: report writing and communication
- Internal and external communication related to projects
- Helping Marketing Manager with daily tasks
- Listings coordination
- Social Media management
- Schedule management
- Planning the logistics and coordinating the technical aspects before, during and after the execution of projects
- Client relationship management and liaison
- Highly developed skills:
- Multi project approach and ability to set priorities
- Project scheduling
- Ability to identify and foresee “risk areas”
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Highly developed planning and organization skills
- Client management and value selling skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to drive for results and achievements
- Self-development and learning orientation
- University degree or above
- Fluent spoken and written English (If Not, should have obtained English 6-level or above)
- Proficient user of Office software suite, Graphic Design & Photoshop skills are preferable, but not essential
please contact us via email@example.com. and mark out your earliest possible date of join.